A Commitment to Community.
Over the years, our Cancer Centre of Excellence has established itself as a Cancer Centre of Excellence, offering comprehensive cancer treatment and its management by a highly experienced oncology team. The services range from screening for prevention, diagnostic for early detection, surgery, radiotherapy or chemotherapy treatment, to palliative care.
Right here at Nilai Medical Centre, we truly understand that the cancer treatment journey can be physically and emotionally challenging to patient and family. Many patients also suffered from financial catastrophe, which hinder their decision to continue with treatment and affects recovery rate. With NMCare Programme, cancer patients can now enjoy a subsidised rate for radiotherapy treatment, all within our facility.
NMCare Programme is an initiative by Nilai Medical Centre (Nilai Medical) to help alleviate the financial burden of cancer patients. Under this programme, NMC will subsidise part of your cancer treatment cost.
Patient would need to consult with our oncologists first to establish a treatment plan. Upon recommendation of the most appropriate treatment plan by our consultants, both patient and family members would be advised on the treatment process and after-care therapy.
We are committed to ensuring that both patient and family members are given sufficient information about the costs incurred. A written treatment plan and costs are provided andexplained by our team to allow patient to make informed decisions.
To apply, kindly provide supporting documents to our Customer Service Team or Oncology Team. Please prepare:
1. Application forms duly completed and signed
2. Latest 3 month EPF Statement OR
3. Latest Income Tax Statement / EA Form OR
4. Latest 3 month payslip
The application process will take approximately 3-5 working days. Upon review and approval, our representative will contact you to advice on the next step.
The necessary application forms may be obtained from the Customer Service. Please approach your Oncology nurse or Customer Service to complete and submit your application forms. Alternatively, you may contact us for more information at email@example.com or call 606-8505 000.
- This programme is open to all Malaysian citizens.
- This programme is open to patients who are from the low or medium income group, financially challenged, or having insufficient insurance coverage.
- This programme is only applicable for self-paying patients.
- This programme is applicable for patients seeking radiotherapy treatment only.
- All fees paid prior to the start of treatment are non-refundable.
- Nilai Medical Centre reserves the rights to amend the terms and conditions without prior notice.